Thursday, October 11, 2012

A friend told me ..

.. over a sophisticated line of communication (If you've lived through the era where cellphones don't exist, then this is quite a sophistication), WhatsApp, "Stop analysing things, stop hating yourself, stop apologising, wot else are you going to say huh???" And I replied, "I love you". This conversation happened because I kept complaining and I've realised that I've turned into one of those tweeters on twitter who don't tweet anything else besides complaints. Ah sudahlah.. 

Anyhoo, ini gak nyambung huhuhu..
I came across this cute place in Darmawangsa Square called The Straits. They have swing seat! 


Ice Coffee Malaka with gula aren. Apa sih gula aren bahasa inggrisnya (sok ngenglis sih lo la..) ? OK! Palm sugar! Barusan gue browse.. Enak loohh ternyata, coffee is a bit strong, but perhaps that's just me cause I don't drink coffee. Dan menunya kayak koran. Lucu ya..


Too bad I already ate, or I would have ordered something to eat other than butter toast (wot exactly happened: too bad I'm skint). But the toast tasted good, they offered frozen butter. Yummm.. Tut tut.. Toasts is 14k to 16k, Iced Coffee is 18k.. I think. Food prices start from 30k-ish.. I think. Huhuhuhu.. Coming back laah pokoknya buat nyobain makanannya. Bisa wifi-an juga lage (ini sedang :D) dan oke kok lumayan kenceng, tapi emang gak ada lagi yang wifi-an selain gue sih.. . 

No comments: